The Dark Angels are a come and go crew. They create then disappear like street art. Their works exist in fragments, particles that float, dust motes that spin before the wind that blows them to faraway places. They are individuals that work as one. Deep as oceans, as impenetrable as the night. Art urchins and poets, they dissolve before they form. They are the Dark Angels, they are discharge. They are a bloody mouthful.

Thursday 28 February 2013

Love Lane


It’s such a saucy number,
It always makes me laugh when I hear it said.
Innocuous in itself
Allowing the mind to wander where it will.
“Where do you live” I asked.
“Sixty nine” she replied
“Really?”  I replied grinning
Her blushes made me feel uncomfortable
But the double entendre worked,
Sort of.
She smiled having heard the joke before,
So I shuffled away from her front door.
Sixty nine is such a saucy number
Especially when you live in Love Lane.

2 comments:

Oilsforfun said...

exactly such a saucy number

jbkrost said...

Especially when you live in Love Lane.
cool stuff!