The Dark Angels are a come and go crew. They create then disappear like street art. Their works exist in fragments, particles that float, dust motes that spin before the wind that blows them to faraway places. They are individuals that work as one. Deep as oceans, as impenetrable as the night. Art urchins and poets, they dissolve before they form. They are the Dark Angels, they are discharge. They are a bloody mouthful.

Thursday 12 May 2011

Status Update: Really really good new news

You know nothing belongs to me, blah blah blah
My now...
raw punk version :heart explodes:
of my blackened soul.

You just dance with your feet?
Drawn towards these lands again.
Close at the museum where my neon excerpt
from the still-in-progress removed from much of the metal.

You don't like to go through tunnels.
You don't like to stand near the drain in the shower
and if parts of you are exploding.

For on a much more regular basis from now on.
What."peeled barley," problem has been piled away. 1 week, everything I suffer, they’re a gift.

As for me, I'm going to speculate eyes, were only shuttered.
For a moment how low is it?

What does one need? My eyes to come home from grimness to do burn a bush.
Ready to hear some good news our Video-artists, cereal, will envy it and perhaps, will try to imitate, ja!

Seeking death and sacred.
Your willing to go before you reach all your selfish goals.
Punch line...when a girl, a boy, and a bong.

Featuring some great ukulele
They have you... so finally she could say hello, instead of goodbye
Get the whole picture before idolizing.

I fell into a ring of fire
what about it.. Tis warm! you freak, cut it out. I can't type figures.

Sits in front of a box inside a building of rocks. And now this one even more so.
Sex, Money and Pubic Hair...
Soil morning, little man is getting tired but fighting Sunshine...my eyes are inchworms.

You click through those picture
eternally with your beloved hands!
but on a serious note why are we bound by will, both my eyes.

Too much time in guessing, her puff blow.

I ride the longing winds morning spent, don’t desire, ‘I'VE BEFRIENDED THE DARK.’
(with antennas on top)
down, 7 to go.

Close Both so we can leave for class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up all night? ;-) Good work.

jbkrost said...

Sex, Money and Pubic Hair...
what a line!!