The Dark Angels are a come and go crew. They create then disappear like street art. Their works exist in fragments, particles that float, dust motes that spin before the wind that blows them to faraway places. They are individuals that work as one. Deep as oceans, as impenetrable as the night. Art urchins and poets, they dissolve before they form. They are the Dark Angels, they are discharge. They are a bloody mouthful.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Peel b

That path
The washroom ye light-bulbs;
Two hearts beat an old, girlie.

I’m between doing the things I have to do . .

The time before I listened to the Lady.
'Dis woe, we caress these beds . . ‘.
she swore, then comes on something strong . . .

Maybe im wrong it's the length that isn't as prominent as is.
Warm feeling, the precursor of hungry lions,
I think this would be a win all around impending times, but did not braise me terribly.
whatever...it's the thrown your gonna go down, thaws, How ironic...

Mmm . . . 'like'
Into a round pit.

Tie him to a chair . . . and forces feed him
look how I'm spending the weekend,
Last time you took them to a bar,
*blush* So is it my pieces of raw steak?
Potty Mouth or my hatred? He agrees.

How would you know?

To the bitter ends, And telling a few people about it too!
awww . . . the long-lasting blaze,
...It's over if you were me in a deed, paper thin?
It's also messy here so maybe I get
A strange sense of deja vu . . . battleships are with those we hate,
Performing slow, tedious maintenance.

I fantasize . . .

Heads aligned it so frugal
Sounds familiar . . . hmm . . . no thicker than that.
A classic, I have the I'm personality,
I could have that!

Sold! Said thee.

Winter with mannequins
take the lead and have a look around.
Yes explaining it.
But I'm enjoying it in bed,
great sadness I give you this ad . . .
I want to prove they have a piece
Very delicious!

.

3 comments:

Oilsforfun said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAaron this piece is so strong, so vulnerable
love it

Ruela said...

yeah! Welcome home Aaron ;)

Anonymous said...

Reads like a surrealistic 'narrative.' Nice job.